Thursday, December 9, 2010

post 1

What have you learned over the course? Well that’s a good question because when I first signed up for this class I assumed it was going to be somewhat of an easy no brainer class, but I was wrong. I found out that if you take the time and actually try to learn from the material that you can really take a lot out of this class. I think that the most important thing that I learned was overall communication. I feel that I can now communicate better, more comfortably, and communicate with more success after taking this class. Overall communication I feel is a vital tool to have in your arsenal. You can take this skill and apply it to anything in your life. When it comes to finding a job good communication is key and even once you have that job communication is something that can definitely get your further.

No comments:

Post a Comment